Below is a screenshot from a part step-by-step video showing how to write a Microsoft Excel macro that will open a Microsoft Word document you specify from inside Excel.
With this macro, you will be able to open any MS word document on your computer as you work in Excel.
I explain in the video, why and how this can make you much more productive.
Below are key highlights of what each of the 4 video parts demonstrates.
1. xlvb-openword2: How the finished application works
2. xlvb-openword3: Best Practice Considerations
– Naming Conventions
– Worksheet design: Program Rows and Program Columns
– Auto numbering Tablie list using intelligent Relative Cell Addressing in creating spreadsheet formulas
3. xlvb-openword4: Write macro subroutine procedure to open ONE MS Word file you specify a filename for in the code.
4. xlvb-openword5: Write macro subroutine procedure to open multiple MS Word files you click in a drop menu.
You’re reading New Video: Write Your First Macro to Open Multiple MS Word Files From Within MS Excel by Tayo Solagbade, originally posted on his Daily Self-Development (SD) Nuggets™ blog. If you loved reading this post, be sure to follow Tayo on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
On 4th May 2014, Tayo’s 9 year old domain (Spontaneousdevelopment dot com), was taken over by Aplus.net. Within a few days however, Tayo used his advanced self-taught web development skills to build (and move his website contents into) a SUPERIOR “reincarnation” at http://www.tayosolagbade.com.
Most URLs bearing the old domain name appearing in search engines should now work if “spontaneousdevelopment.com” is replaced with “tayosolagbade.com”. If you experience any difficulties finding a page or document, email Tayo at tksola dot com.
Click “Tayo, What Happened to SpontaneousDevelopmentDotCom?” to read a detailed narrative about how the above event occurred :-))
Here’s an article Tayo wrote, to inspire others to defy adversity, and bounce back to even greater reckoning at what they do EVERY time:
Succeed by Emerging from Adversity Like a Phoenix (TayoSolagbade.com launches extra Hosting plan with FREE Web Marketing!)
And he wrote the one below, to explain why losing a domain name, no matter how old NO LONGER determines your online success or otherwise: